Physical Performance Division
- Last Updated: Saturday, 12 October 2019 08:23
The main aims of the Physical Performance Division are:
- To research and apply the relevant data to fitness regimens for athletes or for the average person.
- To evaluate motor performance, adaptability and motor development in children of school and pre-school age as well as young athletes.
- To evaluate behaviour (in terms of technique and tactics) in team and individual sports.
Planning of specialised training regimens
- Adaptation of specialised training regimens in relation to the age of the athlete as well as in terms of physical condition, muscular power, muscular endurance, somatotype, aerobic ability, speed, flexibility.
- Estimation and regulation of the overtraining level of athletes.
- Training regimens to improve the performance of athletes (various models)
- Planning of suitable training regimens for various ages of athletes in relation to their motor development and physical skills.
Evaluation of competitive behaviour
- Recording behaviour in terms of technique and tactics: A record of actions related to technique and tactics of professional and amateur teams is kept, for team as well as individual sports, by means of training in videoanalysis.
- Analysis and evaluation of behaviour in terms of technique and tactics: Statistic analysis of sports data/records in order to draw conclusions, by means of videoanalysis systems as well as statistical software.