Recreation & Sports Tourism Division
- Last Updated: Sunday, 13 October 2019 20:50
The Laboratory of Recreation and Sport Tourism aims to serve educational, consulting and research needs in the fields of sports tourism, ecotourism, working sports, management, organization and administration of sports & leisure, and physical education and leisure.
Specifically the Laboratory of Recreation and Sport Tourism:
• It studies Sport Recreation programs, the role and management of leisure in modern society as well as tourism and how new forms of exercise influence the study and organization of leisure businesses growing in the field.
• It covers basic educational needs at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
• It designs and implements leisure and leisure programs for all.
• It provides services and cooperates with sports organizations as well as with educational organizations.
• It collaborates with environmental agencies.
• It organizes seminars, lectures and other scientific events.
• It collaborates and exchanges views and knowledge with various academic institutions.