Motor Performance & Physical Education Division
- Last Updated: Saturday, 12 October 2019 08:38
The main aims of the Motor Performance & Physical Education Division are:
- To familiarise students with the research procedure and use of laboratory instruments in order to study human behaviour in motor learning and performance.
- To teach basic concepts concerning the acquisition of motor skills through experiments, and to familiarise students with a broad spectrum of research plans and problems.
- To understand various measurement techniques used to separate temporary changes during exercise from permanent changes in teaching.
- To conduct research related to the development and improvement of cognitive, perceptive and motor skills as well as the implementation of different teaching and exercise methods.
- To conduct research related to the models of effective teaching of physical education, the effectiveness of the teacher and the adequacy of the content of the lesson.
- To acquire experience in the use of psychological skills in sports and in applying and using suitable tools.