Ευάγγελος Στ. Μπεμπέτσος
- Τελευταία ενημέρωση : Τρίτη, 09 Μαρτίου 2021 08:56
|Γνωστικό αντικείμενο:||Εφαρμοσμένη Ψυχολογία στον Αθλητισμό, με Έμφαση στην Αντιπτέριση|
|Τομέας:||Οργάνωση Αθλητισμού - Σχολική Φυσική Αγωγή - Αναψυχή|
|Τηλέφωνο:||+30 25310 39712|
|Ώρες ακρόασης φοιτητών:||Τρ: 11:30-14:00|
-«Ψυχολογία» στο Β’ εξάμηνο (N125).
-«Εφαρμοσμένη Ψυχολογία στη Μεγιστοποίηση της Απόδοσης» στο Ε’ & Ζ’ εξάμηνο (N051).
-«Θεωρία-Πράξη της Τεχνικής των Βασικών Χτυπημάτων» στο Ε’ εξάμηνο (Ν446).
-«Μεθοδικές Σειρές Ασκήσεων Διδασκαλίας Τεχνικής (Θεωρία – Πράξη)» στο ΣΤ’ εξάμηνο (Ν450).
-«Aθλητικοί τραυματισμοί-Συμβουλευτική στην Αποκατάσταση» στο Ε’ εξάμηνο (Ν541).
-«Βασικές Δεξιότητες στο Μπάτμιντον» στο ΣΤ’ & Η’ εξάμηνο (078).
-«Μπάτμιντον (Αντιπτέριση) Ι» στο Γ’ εξάμηνο (Ν032).
-«Εργαστήριο Επιστημονικής Προσέγγισης Διπλωματικής Εργασίας» στο ΣΤ’ εξάμηνο (Ν165).
-«Εργαστήριο Αξιολόγησης της Αθλητικής Απόδοσης» στο Δ’ εξάμηνο (Ν148).
Επιστημονικά (ερευνητικά) ενδιαφέροντα
- -Αθλητική & Εφαρμοσμένη Αθλητική Ψυχολογία
Σπουδές: Επιστημονική εμπειρία:
1) -Rokka, S., Kouli, O., Bebetsos, E., Goulimaris, D., & Mavridis, G. (2019) Effect of Dance Aerobic Programs on Intrinsic Motivation and Perceived Task Climate in Secondary School Students. International Journal of Instruction, 12 (1).
The aim of the present study was to investigate the effect of a dance aerobic intervention program on intrinsic motivation and perceived motivation climate in 7th grade middle school students.
2) -Proios, I., Batsiou, S., Bebetsos, E., Malliou, P., Fotiadou, E., & Proios, M. (2019) Achievement goal orientations profile in people with physical disability. Physical Activity Review, 7, 9-17.
The purpose of the study was to analyze the goal perspectives (task and ego orientation) based on personal and disability-related characteristics.
3) -Filippou, F., Tsiskari, E., Bebetsos, E., & Goulimaris, D. (2019) Evaluating dancers' participation motives: The use of the Greek version of the BRSQ. Sport Mont, 17 (1), 3-8.
The study's aim was to cross-validate the "Behavioral Regulation in Sport Questionnaire" (BRSQ), of Lonsdale and his co-authors (2008) in a Greek dance context.
4) -Gaitanidou, A., Laios, A., Derri, V., & Bebetsos, E. (2019) The role of gender and personality in the implementation of transformational leadership. International Journal of Current Research, 11 (1), 302-306.
The purpose of this empirical study is to examine (a) the impact of gender on transformational leadership (b) the impact of gender on five main personality traits (extraversion, neuroticism, agreeableness, openness and conscientiousness) (c) the impact of these personality traits on the implementation of transformational leadership.
5) -Rokka, S., Goulimaris, D., Mavridis G., Filippou, F., & Bebetsos, E. (2019) Investigation the Relationship of Emotional Intelligence and Life Satisfaction between Physically Active and Non Active Adults. International Journal of Latest Research in Humanities and Social Science, 1 (11), 95-103.
The purpose of this study was to investigate therelationship between emotional intelligence and life satisfaction regarding people who participated in recreational activities and people who were physically inactive and to explore any differences in relation to the above parameters.
6) -Tsounis-Tzitzikas, K., Goulimaris, D., Antoniou, P., Yfantidou, G., Bebetsos, E. (2019) The Effect of Participating in Recreational Dance Activities on the Social Skills of 10 to 12-Year-Old Children IJRDO-Journal of Educational Research, 4 (1), 8-20.
The aim of the study is to investigate to which extend participating in recreational dance activities effect children’s development of social skills.
7) -Bebetsos, E. (2018) How important is the role of national division and experience on water-polo players’ levels of anxiety and aggression? Polish Psychological Bulletin, 49 (3), 360-364.
The aim of the present study was the investigation of possible differentiation among water-polo male and female players according to their anxiety, anger and aggression levels.
8) -Bebetsos, E., Zetou, E., & Vezos, N. (2018) An exploratory study of self-efficacy and attitudes on selfcare health behaviors among Greek Naval Academy cadets. An application of the Theory of Planned Behavior. Cuadernos de Psicología del Deporte, 18 (1), 81-88.
The aim of the study was to investigate the involvement of self-efficacy and attitudes on self-care health behaviors such as eating, smoking and exercise habits.
9) -Brisimis, E., Bebetsos, E., & Krommidas, Ch. (2018) Does group cohesion predict team sport athletes’ satisfaction? Hellenic Journal of Psychology, 15 (1), 108-124.
The aim of this study was to examine if there were significant differences in group cohesion and athletes’ satisfaction as a function of gender (male, female), type of team sports (soccer, basketball, volleyball, handball, water polo) and sport division (professional, semi-professional).
10) -Katsavouni, F., & Bebetsos, E. (2018) Post-traumatic stress disorder in firefighters and ambulance personnel after mass casualty incidents. Archives of Hellenic Medicine, 35 (1), 114-119.
This is a review of reports of PTSD symptoms in professional firefighters and ambulance personnel.
11) -Chainaki, A., Bebetsos, E., & Petroglou, Th. (2018) Measuring mobility in people with amputation: The use of “Amputee Mobility Predictor-AMP” in Greece. AC Orthopaedics, 9 (12), 813-821.
Aim of this research was the application of a valid evaluation tool of the patients’ mobility, discovering their quality of life after surgery.
12) -Papanikolaou, F., & Bebetsos, E. (2018) Relationship between Juvenile Physical Activity and Hebephrenia in Greece. EC Psychology and Psychiatry, 7 (3), 112-117.
This research aimed at a first-internationally-monitoring, of the relationship between physical activity and health of the body of those individuals with Hebephrenia, in view of forming a picture of how they, themselves, perceive exercise in relation to their mental state as well as whether well-being is achieved through physical activity
13) -Kokolaki, S, Kouli, O., Bebetsos, E., & Goudas, M. (2018) Mothers’ self-efficacy regarding dietary behaviour and physical activity of preschool children. International Journal of Pediatrics, 6 (1), 6843-6850.
The purpose of the study was to examine the self-efficacy perceptions of mothers and potential differences and correlations with dietary behaviour and physical activity of their preschool children in Finland.
14) -Filippou, F., Rokka, S., Pitsi, A., Gargalianos, D., Bebetsos, E., & Filippou, D. A. (2018). Interdisciplinary Greek Traditional Dance Course: Impact on Student Satisfaction and Anxiety. International Journal of Instruction, 11 (3), 363-374.
The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of an interdisciplinary program of Greek folk dance music and sociology on 8th grade Middle school student satisfaction and anxiety level.
15) -Rokka, S., Goulimaris, D., Mavridis, G., Filippou, F., & Bebetsos E. (2018) Investigation the Relationship of Emotional Intelligence and Life Satisfaction between Physically Active and Non-Active Adults. International Journal for Latest Research in Humanities and Social Science, 1 (11), 95-113.
The purpose of this study was to investigate the relationship between emotional intelligence and life satisfaction regarding people who participated in recreational activities and people who were physically inactive and to explore any differences in relation to the above parameters.
16) -Sakellarides, I., Zetou, E., Bebetsos, E., Kourtessis, T. (2018) Comparative study of Greek athletes in terms of their satisfaction and coaching behavior in individual and team sports. Journal of Physical Activity, Nutrition and Rehabilitation.
The purpose of this research was to examine the satisfaction of athletes' participation in individual and team sports and to relate it to their attitudes towards coaching behavior.
17) -Filippou, F., Koupani, A., Rokka, S., Bebetsos, V. (2018) Differentiated Teaching of Traditional Dances for Motivation, Indifferent to Dance, Elementary School Students. Journal of Physical Activity, Nutrition and Rehabilitation.
The aim of this study was to evaluate the effect of an interventional traditional dance program using different types of dance, on the motivation of -initially indifferent- primary school students, to learn Greece traditional dance.
18) -Bebetsos, E., Filippou, F., & Bebetsos, G. (2017) Athletes' criticism of coaching behavior: Differences among gender, and type of sport. Polish Psychological Bulletin, 48 (1), 66-71.
The aim of the present study is to investigate if coaching behavior and its antecedents differentiate athletes according to their gender, type of sport, competition experience and weekly practice-time.
19) -Bebetsos, Ε., Derri, V., & Vezos, N. (2017) Can an intervention program affect students’ attitudes toward inclusive physical education? An application of the “Theory of Planned Behavior”. Turkish Journal of Psychology, 32 (78), 36-45.
The aim of this study was to to examine if an intervention program would change students’ attitudes and intention(s) towards inclusion of disable students in a mainstream physical education class.
20) -Konstantinidis, Ch., & Bebetsos, E. (2017) Individuals with schizophrenia: does age affect their performance on physical activity? EC Psychology and Psychiatry, 6 (1), 6-13.
The purpose of the study was to examine for the first time, the relationship between the age of the trainees and their performance on physical activity.
21) -Konstantinidis, Ch., & Bebetsos, E. (2017) Individuals with and without schizophrenia: Do physical activity and gender differentiate them? Journal of Psychiatry, 20 (5).
The study examined the relationship between exercise and health (mental and physical), of individuals classified as schizophrenic.
22) -Koupani, A., Rokka, St., & Bebetsos, E. (2017) Student interest-in-the-arts questionnaire (SIAQ) validity evidence of the Greek version. Sport Science, 10 (1), 29-34.
The aim of this study was to confirm the “Student Interest-in-the-Arts Questionnaire” (SIAQ) in a Greek elementary educational context.
23) -Katsavouni, F., Bebetsos, E., Malliou, P., & Beneka, A. (2016) The relationship between burnout, PTSD symptoms and injuries in firefighters. Occupational Medicine, 66 (1), 32-37.
To examine the correlation between work-related injuries (WRIs), burnout and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptoms in firefighters.
24) -Katsavouni, F., & Bebetsos, E. (2016) The relationship between burnout, PTSD symptoms and injuries among ambulance personnel. Sport Science, 9 (1), 7-13.
The aim of this study was to research the correlation between work-related injuries, burnout syndrome and PTSD symptoms among ambulance personnel.
25) -Ioannis Barbas, Evangelos Bebetsos, Kollias Christos, David Curby, & Bahman Mirzaei (2016) Investigation of Ego and Task Orientation among International Wrestling Referees. Physical Education of Students, 20 (6), 49-54.
Aim: study was to investigate any possible effect(s) of experiences from active membership and participation in task or ego orientations among referees in the sport of wrestling.
26) -Grapsas, I., Bebetsos, E., Godolias, G., & Tsamourtzis, E. (2016) Investigation of the relationship between coaching behavior and motivation among Greek and Cypriot male and female basketball athletes. Journal of Physical Activity, Nutrition and Rehabilitation, 73-83.
The purpose of this study was to investigate the relationship between coaching behavior and athlete’s motivation and how this relationship affects them to factors such as sex and nationality.
27) -Kazilas, H., Athanailidis, I., Bebetsos, E., & Laios, A. (2016) The effect of task and ego orientation to athletic identity and anti social behavior of students and athletes. Journal of Human Sport & Exercise, 11 (2), 311-318.
The present study examined the affect of task and ego orientation on athletic identity and anti social behavior of students and athletes.
28) -Anna Kariou, Panagiotis Antoniou, Evangelos Bebetsos, & Kasampalis Athanasios. (2016) Teen Athletes: Facebook, Self Esteem and Self Perception. International Journal of Social Science and Humanity, 6 (2), 94-97.
In this research, we examined the social network use, and more precisely, the use of Facebook, and the impact on psychological factors such as self esteem and overall self perception.
29) -Bebetsos, E. (2015) Psychological skills of elite archery athletes. Journal of Human Sport & Exercise, 10 (2), 623-628.
The purpose of this study was to examine age, sport/competition experience, and gender differences in psychological skills among Greek elite archery athletes.
30) -Bebetsos, E. (2015) Prediction of Participation of Undergraduate University Students in a Music and Dance Master’s Degree Program. International Journal of Instruction, 8 (2), 165-176.
The aim of the study was the investigation of students’ attitudes and intention towards their possible participation in a graduate Music and Dance Distance Learning Master’s Degree Program.
33) -Bebetsos, E., & Goulimaris, D. (2015) Examination of “Pre-competition” anxiety levels, of mid-distance runners: A quantitative approach. Polish Psychological Bulletin, 46 (3), 498-502.
The aim of the present study was to examine whether aspects such as sex, sport/competition experience and weekly practices, differentiated the participants respectively.
32) -Evangelos Bebetsos, Amalia Zorzou, George Bebetsos, George Kosta, & George Karamousalidis. (2015) Children’s self-efficacy and attitudes towards healthy eating. An application of the Theory of Planned Behavior. International Journal of Sports and Physical Education, 1 (1), 1-8.
The purpose of this research was to study the attitudes and intentions of children in a sports camp with the use of an intervention program.
33) -Konstantinidis, C., Bebetsos, E., Antoniou, P., & Kampas, A. (2015) Physical activity and health: their important role on psychotics. Journal of Physical Education Research, 2 (IV), 1-9.
The purpose of this study was to examine the relationship between exercise and health, mental and physical, of those classified as schizophrenic.
34) -Zetou, E., Saloustrou, A., Bebetsos, E., & Digelidis, N. (2015) Systematic recording of Volleyball coaches and differences on feedback comments in young athletes. Journal of Physical Activity, Nutrition and Rehabilitation.
The aim of the present study was to examine the effectiveness of the coach, during the practice at young athletes between 12-18 years old.
35) -Siounas, A. Zetou, E., Bebetsos, E. & Vernardakis, N. (2015) The role of parents on their children’s involvement in individual and team sports. Journal of Physical Activity, Nutrition and Rehabilitation.
The purpose of this study was to investigate whether parental motivation (mother and father separately) plays a key role in engaging their children in individual and team sports.
36) -Tsitskari, E., Vernadakis, N., Foridou, A., & Bebetsos, E. (2015) Assesing adolescents’ sport participation motives: psychometric evaluation of BRSQ. Motricidade, 11 (1), 64-77.
The aim of the study was to examine the factorial structure and validity of Behavioral Regulation in Sports Questionnaire (BRSQ – Lonsdale, Hodge, & Rose, 2008).
37) -Evangelos Bebetsos, Eleni Zetou, & Panagiotis Antoniou (2014) How does parental motivational climate differentiate athletic experience? Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14 (4), 526-531.
38) -Evangelos Bebetsos, Vasiliki Derri, Filippos Filippou, Eleni Zetou, & Nikolaos Vernadakis (2014) Elementary school children’s behavior towards the inclusion of peers with disabilities, in mainstream physical education classes. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 819-823.
39) -Evangelos Bebetsos, Nikolaos Vezos, Christos Konstantinidis, & Antonios Vantarakis (2014) Health Related Behaviors among Hellenic Naval Academy Cadets. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 813-818.
40) -Evangelos Bebetsos & Dimitrios Goulimaris (2014) Personal outcome and leadership as defining factors of satisfaction in the context of the course “Arts II: Overview of Greek Music and Dance” of the Hellenic Open University. Turkish Online Journal of Distant Education, 15 (2), 12-23.
41) -Dimitrios Goulimaris, & Evangelos Bebetsos (2014) Investigation of Students’ Intention for Possible Participation in a “Music and Dance” Distance Education Master Program. GLOKALde, 1 (1), 101-112.
42) -Filippos Filippou, Evangelos Bebetsos, Nikolaos Vernadakis, Eleni Zetou, & Vassiliki Derri (2014) The effect of an interdisciplinary Greek traditional dance, music, and sociology program on male and female students’ anxiety. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 1237-1241.
43) -Katsavouni, F., Bebetsos, E., Malliou, P., & Beneka, A. (2014) The type and causes of injuries in firefighters. Archives of Hellenic Medicine, 31 (4), 446-451.
44) -Fani Katsavouni, Evangelos Bebetsos, Panagiotis Antoniou, Paraskevi Malliou, & Anastasia Beneka (2014) Work-related risk factors for Low back pain in firefighters. Is the exercise helpful? Sports Sciences for Health, 10 (1), 17-22.
45) -Amalia Zorzou, Julia Zorzou, Athanasios Laios, Evangelos Bebetsos, Dimitris Kobodietas, & Nikolaos Apostolidis (2014) Motivations, attitudes and behavioral intentions of soccer games spectators. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14 (4), 507-513.
46) -Eleni Zetou, Nikolaos Vernadakis, Vassiliki Derri, Evangelos Bebetsos, & Filippos Filippou (2014) The effect of game for understanding on backhand tennis skill learning and self-efficacy improvement in elementary students. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 765-771.
47) -Eleni Zetou, Leonidas Papadakis, NikolaosVernadakis, Vassiliki Derri, Evangelos Bebetsos, & Filippos Filippou (2014) Τhe effect of variable and stable practice on performance and learning the header skill of young athletes in soccer. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 824-829.
48) -Vassiliki Derri, Dimitrios Sparris, Evangelos Bebetsos, Olga Kouli, & Filippos Filippou (2014) Hostile behaviors in preschoolers’ physical play: Gender effects. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 772-777.
49) -Nikolaos Vernadakis, Eleni Zetou, Vassiliki Derri, Evangelos Bebetsos, & Filippos Filippou (2014) The differences between less fit and overweight children on enjoyment of exergames, other physical activity and sedentary behaviours. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 802-807.
50) -Zetou, E., Vernadakis, N., Bebetsos, E., & Liadakis, N. (2014). The effect of self-talk on Tae-kwon-do skills’ learning of novice athletes and perceived use of it. Journal of Human Sport & Exercise, 9 (1), 124-135.
51) -Eleni Zetou, Nikolaos Vernadakis, & Evangelos Bebetsos. (2014). The effect of instructional self-talk on performance and learning the backstroke of young swimmers and on the perceived functions of it. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14 (1), 27-35.
52) -Kazilas, H., Athanailidis, I., Proios, M., Laios, A., & Bebetsos, E. (2014) The Effect of Athletic Identity on Social Behavior and Aggression in School Basketball Games. International Journal of Scientific Research, 3 (1), 219-221.
53) -Evangelos Bebetsos, Vassiliki Derri, Stratos Zafeiriadis, & Pavlos Kyrgiridis. (2013) Relationship among Students’ Attitudes, Intentions and Behaviors towards the Inclusion of Peers with Disabilities, in Mainstream Physical Education Classes. International Electronic Journal of Elementary Education, 5 (3), 233-248.
54) -Evangelos Bebetsos, Sotirios Zouboulias, Panagiotis Antoniou, & Thomas Kourtesis. (2013) Do anxiety, anger and aggression differentiate elite water-polo players? Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 13 (2), 209-212.
55) -Katsavouni, F., Bebetsos, E., Malliou, P., & Beneka, A. (2013) Risk factors for musculoskeletal disorders among ambulance personnel. Archives of Hellenic Medicine, 30 (2), 205-211.
56) -V., Dimitrakaki, K., Porpodis, E., Bebetsos, P., Zarogoulidis, A., Papaiwannou, Th., Tsiouda, H., Tsioulis, & K., Zarogoulidis. (2013) Attitudes of asthmatic and nonasthmatic children to physical exercise. Patient Preference and Adherence, 7, 81-88.
57) -Evangelos Bebetsos & Panagiotis Antoniou. (2012) Competitive state anxiety and gender differences among youth Greek badminton players. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 12 (1), 107-110.
58) -Evangelos Bebetsos & Athanasios Papaioannou. (2012) Frequency of Exercise, among Undergraduate Students, on the Bases of the Model of Stages and Processes of Change. Studies in Physical Culture and Tourism, 19 (2), 94-98.
59) -Zetou, Ε., Vernadakis, Ν., Bebetsos, Ε., & Makraki, Ε. (2012) The effect of self-talk in learning the volleyball service skill and self-efficacy improvement. Journal of Human Sport & Exercise, 7 (4), 794-805.
60) -Patsi C, Antoniou P., Batsiou S., Bebetsos E., & Lagiou K. (2012) Exergames and their Effect on Emotional State in People with Schizophrenia. Balkan Military Medical Review, 15 (4), 275-281.
61) -Evangelos Bebetsos & Panagotis Antoniou. (2011) Attitudes and Behaviors of Greek College Students and Non-College Respondents towards Badminton. Studies in Physical Culture and Tourism, 18 (1), 35-41.
62) -Patsi, Ch., Antoniou, P., Batsiou, S., Bebetsos, E., Lymnioudis, A. Exploring the benefits of digital interactive games on people’s health. 5th European Conference on Games Based Learning. The National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Athens, 20-21 October, 2011, (pp. 750-752).
63) -Barbas, I., Kouli, O., Bebetsos, E., Mirzaei, B., & Curby, D., G. (2011) The relationship between emotions and confidence among wrestling athletes. International Journal of Wrestling Science, 1 (1), 33-36.
64) -Kouli Olga, Bebetsos Evangelos, Kamperis Ilias, & Papaioannou Athanasios. (2010) The relationship between emotions and confidence, among competitive sports. Kinesiology, 42 (2), 194-200.
65) -Ourania Matsouka, Evangelos Bebetsos, Ioannis Trigonis, & Sotiris Simakis. (2010) The effect of an outdoor exercise program on mood states among the elderly. World Leisure, 52 (1), 34-40.
66) -Nicholas D. Theodorakis, Nikolaos Tsigilis, & Evagellos Bebetsos. (2010) An Examination of the Factor Structure of the Role Ambiguity Scale. Journal of Sport Behavior, 33 (3), 337-354.
67) -Anastasia Beneka, Paraskevi Malliou, Olga Kouli, Asimenia Gioftsidou, Maria Papadopoulou, Evangelos Bebetsos, & George Godolias (2010) Evaluating the emotions of patients with chronic low back pain. A preliminary examination. Sports Sciences for Health, 1, 17-22.
68) -Karamousalidis G., Galazoulas Ch., Manousaridou E., Bebetsos E., Grammatikopoulou M., & Alexaki A. (2010) Relation of Coaching Behavior and Role Ambiguity. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 28 (3), 45-50.
69) -Christos Christoforidis, Vassilis Kalivas, Ourania Matsouka, Evangelos Bebetsos, & Antonis Kambas. (2010) Does gender affect anger and aggression in handball players? The Cyprus Journal of Sciences, 8, 3-11.
70) -Bebetsos E. & Antoniou P. (2009) Gender differences on attitudes, computer use and physical activity among Greek University students. Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology, 8 (2), 63-67.
71) -G. Karamousalidis, K. Laparidis, Ch. Galazoulas, E. Bebetsos, & Zaggelidis. G. (2009) Differences of the Role Ambiguity in Offense Responsibilities of Team Sports. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 24 (3), 1-4.
72) -Rokka S., Mavridis G., Bebetsos E., & Mavridis K. (2009) Competitive State Anxiety among Junior Handball players. The Sport Journal, 12 (3).
73) -Karamousalidis G., Laparidis K., Galazoulas Ch., Bebetsos E., & Zaggelidis G. (2009) Coaching Behaviour in Team Sports of Greece. The Cyprus Journal of Sciences, 7, 93-101.
74) -Bebetsos E., Konstantoulas D., Bebetsos G., & Kouli O. (2008) Moral Functioning among team handball players. The Cyprus Journal of Sciences, 6, 49-59.
75) -Bebetsos E. & Antoniou P. (2008) University students’ differences on attitudes towards computer use. Comparison with students’ attitudes towards physical activity. Interactive Educational Multimedia, 17, 20-28.
76) -Bebetsos E., Kouli O., & Antoniou P. (2007) Attitudes and Behaviors of University PE Students Towards the Use of Computers. International Journal of Computer Science in Sport, 6 (1), 55-63.
77) -Bebetsos E., Theodorakis N., & Tsigilis N. (2007) Relations between Role Ambiguity and Athletes’ Satisfaction among Team Handball Players. The Sport Journal, 10 (4).
78) -Karamousalidis G., Bebetsos E., Laparidis K., & Theodorakis G. (2007) Role Ambiguity among Greek Athletes. The Cyprus Journal of Sciences, 5, 1-19.
79) -Beneka, A., Malliou, P., Bebetsos, E., Gioftsidou, A., Pafis, G., & Godolias, G. (2007) Appropriate counseling techniques of the rehabilitation plan: A review of literature. Physical Training. URL: http: www.ejmas.com.
80) -Bebetsos, E. & Konstantoulas, D. (2006) Contact sports, moral functioning and planned behaviour theory. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 103, 131-144.
81) -Bebetsos, E. & Bebetsos, G. (2006). Greek youth team handball athlete’s satisfaction. European Handball Magazine.
82) -Papaioannou, A., Bebetsos, E., Theodorakis, Y., Christodoulidis, T., & Kouli, O. (2006) Causal relationships of sport and exercise involvement with goal orientations, perceived competence and intrinsic motivation in physical education: A longitudinal study. Journal of Sport Sciences, 24 (4), 367-382.
83) -S. Batsiou, E. Bebetsos, P. Panteli, & P. Antoniou (2006) Attitudes and intention of Greek and Cypriot primary education teachers towards teaching pupils with special educational needs in mainstream schools. International Journal of Inclusive Education, 12, 201-219.
84) -Bebetsos, E., Antoniou, P. Kouli, O., & Trikas, G. (2004) Knowledge and information in prediction of intention to play badminton. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 98, 1210-1218.
85) -Bebetsos, E. & Antoniou, P. (2003) Psychological Skills of Greek Badminton athletes. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 97, 1289-1296.
86) -Bebetsos, E. & Theodorakis, N. (2003) Athletes’ Satisfaction Among Team Handball Players In Greece. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 97, 1203-1208.
87) -Bebetsos, E. Papaioannou, A., & Theodorakis, G. (2003) University students’ attitudes and behaviours towards smoking and exercise. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, 8, 29-51.
88) -Antoniou, P., Gourgoulis V., Trikas, G., Mavridis, T., & Bebetsos, E. (2003) Using Multimedia as an instructional tool in Physical Education. Journal of Human Movements Studies, 44, 433-446.
89) -Bebetsos, E., Chroni, S., & Theodorakis, Y. (2002) Physically active students’ intentions and self-efficacy towards healthy eating. Psychological Reports, 92, 485-495.
90) -Theodorakis, Y., Chroni, S., Laparidis, K., Bebetsos, V., & Douma, Ι. (2001) Self-talk in a basketball shooting task. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 92, 309-315.