Personal Page of Konstantinidou Xanthi
- Last Updated: Saturday, 27 July 2019 06:09
|Full Name:||Konstantinidou Xanthi|
|Title:||Teaching and lab support staff (T.L.S.S.)|
|Area of expertise:||Football|
|Sector:||Sports Training Theory & Application|
|Hours of listening students:||Mon: , Tue:|
N141- Teaching Football
- Teaching methodology in Football
- Womens Football
- New technologies in Football
- Technical & tactical analysis in Football
- Gender stereotypes in sport
Brief curriculum vitae
Degree: EASA Thessaloniki, 1983
Equivalence Degree in Physical Education and Sport Science AUTH 1987
Postgraduate degree. Team sports training. Ed. Foundation: Interdepartmental Postgraduate Program in Human Performance and Health. DPESS AUTH 2001
Doctoral title. "Sociological parameters that determine the profile of the athletes involved in competitive sport in Greece". DPESS DUTH 2013
Soccer Coach Educators School, UEFA-HFF (2016-2018)
Certification of skills and knowledge in information and communication technologies in education Level A-2005. Level B1-2017. Training Trainers for Level B2 -2019
- Member of the writing team of official textbooks: "Football in Physical Education. B class High School. Teacher's Book ". Minedu-Pedagogical Institute - OEDB. http: //www.pi-schools.gr/books/gymnasio/fys_agogi_b/kath/p_1_168.pdf.
- Scientific Instractor / Coach Educator in all Helenic Football Federation Coaching Schools in the Technology & Football field (UEFAPro, UEFA A, UEFA B, UEFA C, Futsal, Women's Course) (2006-2018)
- Lectures in more than 100 seminars / workshops on teaching football, women's football, gender stereotypes in sport, physical education.
Reviewer in scientific journals:
- Scientific journal "Woman and Sport" Edition: PEPGAS - University Studio Press.
- Electronic magazine "Sports and Society" Published by: Department of Physical Education and Sport Sciences
- Konstantinidou X. (2019). Sporting practices and social nature. Social Sciences, issue 8-9. Athens
- Konstantinidou, X., Papadopoulou. S.D. Mass Media and women's sport. Woman and Sports, Vol. IX, 2013/14 pp. 22-31. PEPGAS Publication - University Studio Press.
- Konstantinidou X. Harachousou Y., Katsikadeli A. (2002). The athletic role of woman. Stereotypes-conflict of roles. Woman and Sports vol. I, issue 1, pp. 24-30. PEPGAS Edition - University Studio Press.
- Albanidis, E.- Konstantinidou, X (1996). Women and Olympic Games , Sports and Society, Issue 14, pp. 105-118 SALTO Publication
- Papadimitriou K., Konstantinidou X., Taxildaris K. (2005). Analysis of loss of possession of the ball in high-level football matches. Woman and Sports, vol. IV, issue 1, pp. 83-92, December. 2005. Edition PEPGAS - University Studio Press
- Kalopisis V., Michailidis I., Tsadimas X., Chantzopoulos D., Konstantinidou X., Kotzanididis C. "The Effect of Age on Changing Path Rate in Pre-Adolescent and Adolescent Girls". Woman and Sports. Issue V 2006-07, pp. 27-37. PEPGAS Edition - University Studio Press.
Short papers in International and Grreek Scientific Conferences: 6
Oral presentations and e-posters in Scientific Conferences: 44
Author of 3 books:
- Konstantinidou X. (2015) "Women in male sports, a sociological approach". SPANIDIS,Publication Xanthi. ISBN 978-960-6653-95-7.
- Konstantinidou X. (1990)"Soccer alphabet for female physical education teachers" SALTO Publications, Thessaloniki.
- A. Sotiropoulos, I. Gissis, E. Bekris, M. Kassetas, X Konstantinidou, A. Zervas, D. Pantazis(2002) "Football Handbook". Teletourion Publishing, Athens ISBN 960-8410-68-1.
Articles in International and Greek sports magazines: