Personal Page of Kouli Olga
- Last Updated: Thursday, 18 July 2019 20:59
|Full Name:||Kouli Olga|
|Known Object:||Pedagogy of Physical Education in multinational training environment|
|Sector:||Sports Management - Physical Education in Schools - Recreation|
|Telephone:||+30 25310 39738|
|Hours of listening students:||Tue: 15.00-16.30 - Thu: 14.00-15.00|
- Ν118 Pedagogy
- N181 Practice in Primary and Secondary School
- N151 Research Methods
- Ν124 P.E. in Preschool Education
- N146 P.E. in Secondary Education
- N181 Practice in Primary and Secondary School
- N066 Introduction to European & Latin-american Dances
- Physical education
- Crosscultural Education
- Multicultural Classes Environment
- Preshool Children
Brief curriculum vitae
- PhD in Physical Education & Sports, Department of Physical Education and Sport Science (D.P.E.S.S.), Democritus University of Thrace, Komotini, June 2004.
- Thessis title: «Ethnic identity and perception about the environment in physical education lesson».
- Master Diploma in Physical Education & Sports, Department of Physical Education and Sport Science (D.P.E.S.S.), Democritus University of Thrace, Komotini, September 2000.
- Direction: Pedagpgy
- Thessis title: «Perception of motivation climate in physical education lesson and teacher's ancouragement, towards students who differentiate in sex athletic ability».
- Degree in Physical Education & Sports, Department of Physical Education and Sport Science (D.P.E.S.S.), Democritus University of Thrace, Komotini, September, 1997.
- Main Specialty: Greek Traditional Dances
- 1st Secondary Specialty: Swimming
- 2nd Secondary Specialty: Tennis
- Diplomatic title: «Orientation of students in ego and task performance during sports activities in physical education».
- Intermediate Vocational Graded Examination in Dance, Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing, Modern Theatre Dance Faculty, London, England. 10 August, 2005.
- European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL), 6 May, 2003.
- Diploma of Participation, European Masters Program for Exercise and Sport Psychology, Intensive Course 2002, Amsterdam, February 10-23, 2002.
- Πτυχίο First Certificate in English (F.C.E), Athens, June 1998.
- Invited speaker at the 4-hour seminar on "The game as a teacher - learning tool of physical education at primary school", which was held in Komotini on 30/11/2016 and was attended by the Physical Education Teachers of Primary Education of the Rodopi Prefecture .
- Teacher at a distance training course of 35 "35 hours", based on the mixed learning model, in the "Foreign and Repatriated Learners Education" Act. In particular, he taught twelve "12" hours through a special electronic platform (distance learning) and six "6" hours of living, in Primary and Secondary Education teachers, the theme "Creating a favorable learning environment in classes with heterogeneous cultural characteristics". Thessaloniki May and June 2011.
- Trainer in programs promoting equality in "Kallipateira" society. Olympic Education Office, Ministry of Education, Patras, 18-22 / 12/2006.
- Trainer in programs promoting equality in "Kallipateira" society. Olympic Education Office, Hellas, Komotini, 04-08 / 12/2006.
- Educator at the EFEPE conference, in cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Athens 2001, on "Olympic Education - Athens 2004", which took place in London on June 7, 2003.
- Coordinator - trainer at the Olympic Education Training Seminar held in Athens on 08-11 January 2002.
- Coordinator - trainer at the Olympic Education Training Seminar held in Athens on 10-13 December 2001.
- Coordinator - teacher in a working group at the seminar for the training of Physical Education teachers for the "OLYMPIC EDUCATION" program organized by the Ministry of National Education and Religious Affairs and the Organizing Committee of the Olympic Games Athens 2004. Thessaloniki, 22-26 January 2001.
- Coordinator - teacher in a working group at the seminar for the training of Physical Education teachers for the "OLYMPIC EDUCATION" program organized by the Ministry of National Education and Religious Affairs and the Organizing Committee of the Olympic Games Athens 2004. Athens, 15-19 January 2001.
- Participation in the project "Improving the functionality through tourism (Erasmus + KA2)" under the code KE81964 and Scientifically Responsible for the Good Friday. Project Manager ELKE, DUTH. Duration of contract: from 1 August 2018 to 31 January 2020.
- Participation in the project "An innovative approach to self-improvement for the professional development of pre-school children (SIAroD)", code KE94136. Project Manager ELKE, AUTH. Duration of contract in the project: from 15 March 2018 to 31 December 2018.
- Participation in the project OP 4.1.4 "Scientific Support of Specialized Training" (Action 4) within the framework of the "Action 04: Training of teachers and members of the educational community" within the framework of the program (code 85705): "Education of Foreign and Repatriated Students AP1 Financed by the Ministry of Education for Lifelong Learning and Religious Affairs "and has co-financed the NSRF 2007-2013, Komotini, from 18 May 2011 until 20 June 2011.
- Participation in the project "Kallipateira: Design and implementation of training programs for teachers of Physical Education-Olympic Education-Development /curriculum development, training, educational materials and Action PlanPilotSchoolPrograms"code53014.01inScientificOfficerMr.AthanasiosIoannisTheodorakisconducted by the Department of Physical Education and Sport, University ofThessaly.10 November 2006- 28 February2007.
- Participation in the project entitled "Quality of Life and Exercise" with code3359,with Scientific Officer Mr. Athanassios Papaioannou, conducted by the Department of Physical Education and Sport at the University of Thessaly.01April2006 to 31December 2006.
- Participation in the Program entitled "Attitudes, perceptions, and behaviors: 1) Physical Education lesson, 2) the sports facilities,3) for a healthy life style, individuals who differ in gender, age, social class, religion and degree of kinetic difficulty-relief', conducted by the Department of Physical Education and Sport Science, Democritus University of Thrace, funded by the Second Community Support Framework under Action3.2.b"research"of the Operational Programme for Education and Initial Vocational Training (OPE.A.E.K.).September 1998- April2000.
- Zachopoulou, E. & Kouli O. (2017). Physical Education at the Beginning of the 21st Century. Aims - Targets - Goals in Preschool Age. Publisher: Kyriakidis Brothers, Thessaloniki.
- Papaioannou A., Dimelidis N., Kouli O., Mylosis D., & Christodoulides, T. (2017). Physical Education at the Beginning of the 21st Century. Goals-Goals in Secondary Education. Kyriakidis Bros, Thessaloniki.
- Co-operation with the team of experts on the development / preparation of the Compulsory Education Instructions for Teacher "Didactic Approach Tools", within the framework of Subproject 1 of the Integrated Act entitled "NEW SCHOOL (21st Century School) - New Program of Studies" 295459, co-funded by Greece and the European Union (European Community Fund) NSRF 2007-13. In particular, he worked with the experts. Papaioannou Athanasios, Dimelidis Nikolaos and Dimos Dimos in the Writing of the Student Guide for Physical Education Teacher in Secondary Education.
- Program for Physical Education http://www.fa3.gr/phys_educ_2/PhysEd_Books/espa2007/fa-programma-spoudon.pdf
- Physical Education Program for Gymnasium http://www.fa3.gr/phys_educ_2/PhysEd_Books/espa2007/fa-gymnasio.pdf
- Guide to Educational Physical Education - Gymnasium http://users.sch.gr/akatsag/fa_new_school/odhgos_ekp_fa_gym.pdf
- Stella Mavridou - Rokka & Olga Koulis "Fitness through Aerobics", First Greek Version, "Telelerion" Publishing, Athens, 2011. Editor's edited by Jan Galen Bishop (Ed.) "Fitness through Aerobics", 7th Edition by Pearson Education, Inc., publishing as Benjamin Cummings, 2008.
- Book "Physical Education, Teacher's Book, 3rd Grade", Ministry of National Education and Religious Affairs, Pedagogical Institute, Teaching Publishing Organization, Athens, 2008 edition. Http://ebooks.edu.gr/new/classcoursespdf.php?classcode = DSGYM-C Book "Physical Education, Educational Book, 2nd High School", Ministry of National Education and Religious Affairs, Pedagogical Institute, Teaching Book Organization, Athens, 1st Edition 2007. http://ebooks.edu.gr/new/classcoursespdf.php ? classcode = DSGYM-B
- Zachopoulou E., Kouli O. & Nikopoulou M. (2006). "Multiculturalism". In the book of the Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs, From Sports to Everyday Life: All Different All Equals. Educational book, 43-65. http://kallipateira.sch.gr/EkpaideytikoYliko/TEACHERS_BOOK_BODY_crop.pdf
- Zachopoulou E., Kouli O. & Nikopoulou M. (2006). "Multiculturalism". In the book of the Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs, From Sports to Everyday Life: All Different All Equals. Student activity book, for grades A, B, C, 12-15. http://kallipateira.sch.gr/EkpaideytikoYliko/PUPILS_BOOK_6_9_BODY_crop.pdf
- Zachopoulou E., Kouli O. & Nikopoulou M. (2006). "Multiculturalism". In the book of the Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs, From Sports to Everyday Life: All Different All Equals. Student Activity Book, for D, E, F, Primary, 8-9. http://kallipateira.sch.gr/EkpaideytikoYliko/PUPILS_BOOK_10_12_BODY_crop.pdf
- Zachopoulou E., Kouli O. & Nikopoulou M. (2006). "Multiculturalism". In the book of the Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs, From Sports to Everyday Life: All Different All Equals. Student activity book for grade A, B, C, 9-12. http://kallipateira.sch.gr/EkpaideytikoYliko/PUPILS_BOOK_13_15_BODY_crop.pdf
- Member of the Writing Team, for the Supporting Material of the program: Implementing Programs Promoting Equality in the Society of Calipateira ". Olympic Education Office, Ministry of Education 2006.
- Member of the Writing Group, for the "Physical Education & Sport Science Department. Democritus University of Thrace. From birth to adulthood ... 1984-2004 ", Komotini 2005.
- A member of the Writers' Group for the e-book "Physical Education at the Beginning of the 21st Century. Goals - Goals - Goals (High School - High School) ". General Manager: Efthimis Kioumourtzoglou, Head of the Group negotiating Secondary Education: Athanasios Papaioannou, Group: Nikos Digelidis, Olga Koulis, Dimitris Poulissis, and Triantaphyllos Christodoulides. Publisher: Hellenic Academy of Physical Education (www.hape.gr/ebooks/book2), (http://www.xristodoulidi.gr/pics/pdf/006-0035.pdf) Number of pages: 539, Year of Publication: 2004.
- Mavridou - Rokka Stella, Kouli Olga (2004). Notes: Aerobics Selection Course "First Steps in Aeromopik", editions: Society for the Exploitation and Property Management of Democritus University of Thrace, Komotini, 2004.
- Kouli Olga, Mavridou - Rokka Stella (2003). Notes: Secondary Specialty Aerobics "Different Types of Aerobic Exercise Programs", editions: Society for Exploitation and Property Management of Democritus University of Thrace, Komotini, 2003.
- Mavridou - Rokka Stella, Kouli Olga (2002). Notes: Secondary Specialty Aerobics "Basic Forms of Exercise and Composition of Programs", editions: Society for Exploitation and Property Management of Democritus University of Thrace, Komotini, 2002.
- Mavridou - Rokka Stella, Koulis Olga (2002). Notes: "Aerobik" Aerobics Selection Course, editions of the Society for the Exploitation and Property Management of the Democritus University of Thrace, Komotini, 2002.
- Athanasios Papaioannou, Nikos Digelidis, Kouli Olga, Christodoulides Triantafyllos (2002). Notes: Pedagogical Laboratory, editions: Society for Exploitation and Property Management of Democritus University of Thrace, Komotini, January 2002.
- "In the dawn of the new millennium", Vol. 1st: Tuesday, May 29, Vol. 2nd: Wednesday, May 30, Vol. 3rd: Thursday, May 31, Vol. 4th: Friday, June 1, & Vol. 5th: Saturday, June 2. 10th World Congress of Sport Psychology, Edited by Athanasios Papaioannou, Marios Goudas and Yannis Theodorakis. Preparation of the programme and proceedings was voluntary made by Dr. Nikolaos Digelidis, Dr. Evagelos Bebetsos, Mrs Olga Kouli, Mr Triantafyllos Christodoulidis, Mrs Fani Balamonti, & Mrs Sotiria Zanou. Christodoulidi Publications, 2001.
Publications in English language:
- Kokolaki S., Kouli O., Bebetsos E. & Goudas M. (2018). «Mothers’ Self-Efficacy Regarding Dietary Behaviour and Physical Activity of Preschool Children». International Journal of Pediatrics, Vol 6 (1), 6843-6850. DOI: 10.22038/ijp.2017.28512.2479
- Kaittani D., Kouli O., Derri V. & Kioumourtziglou E. (2017). «Interdisciplinary Teaching in Physical Education». Arab Journal of Nutrition and Exercise, Vol 2, Issue no 2, 91-101. ISSN: 2518-6590 DOI 10.18502/ajne.v2i2.1248, Production and Hosting by Knowledge E
- Kroupis I., Kourtessis T., Kouli O., Tzetzis G., Derri V. & Mavrommatis G. (2016). «Job satisfaction and burnout among Greek P.E. teachers. A comparison of educational sectors, level and gender». CCD.Cultura_Ciencia_Deporte, Vol 12, No 34, 5-14. Scopus
- Elbe A-M., Hatzigeorgiadis A., Morela E., Ries F., Kouli O., & Sanchez X. (2016). «Acculturation through sport: Differet contexts different meanings». International Journal of Spot and Exercise Psychology, pp. 1-13. Routledge, Taylor & Francis Publications Scopus
- Gregoriadis A., Tsigilis N., Grammatikopoulos V., & Kouli O. (2016). «Comparing quality of childcare and kindergarten centres: the need for a strong and equal partnership in the Greek early childhood education system». Early Child Development and Care, Volume 186, Issue 7, pp. 1142-1151. doi:10.1080/03004430.2015.1077820. Routledge, Taylor & Francis Publishing Group. Scopus
- Kouli O., Grammatikopoulos V., Gregoriadis A., & Zachopoulou E. (2015). «Measuring the quality of Movement-Play Scale in Greek Early Childhood Education settings». Journal of Physical Activity and Rehabilitation, PANR e-ISSN: 2421-78241- 2421-782413
- Kouli O., Kourtessis T., Tzetzis G., Karkaletsi F., Skordilis E. & Bonti E. (2015). «Job Satisfaction and Burnout of Greek Secondary Special Education Teachers». Journal of Physical Activity and Rehabilitation, Volume 1.
- Derri V., Kouli O., Tsali E. & Kioumourtzoglou E. (2015). «Preparing Physical Education Pre-Service Teachers for Student Evaluation Through a Constructivist Pedagogical Course». Journal of Physical Activity and Rehabilitation, Volume 1.
- Derri V., Sparris D., Bebetsos E., Kouli O. & Filippou F. (2014). «Hostile behaviors in preschoolers’ physical play: gender effects». Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 152, pages 772-777. Elsevier Editorial System. (Impact factor: 0.00 SJR: 0,147) Scopus.
- Tsatsakos G., Kouli O., Michalopoulou M., Malliou P. & Godolias G. (2014). «Effect of Physical Activity on Functional status in Elderly with Chronic Low Back Pain». Journal of Yoga & Physical Therapy, Volume 4, Issue 4, 171. doi:10.4172/2157-7595.1000171. OMICS Publishing Group. (Impact factor: 0.00 SJR: 0,00)
- Vernadakis N., Kouli O., Tsitskari E., Gioftsidou A. & Antoniou P. (2014). «University students’ ability-expectancy beliefs and subjective task values for exergames». Computers & Education, Volume 75, pages 149-161. Elsevier Editorial System. (Impact factor: 2.77 SJR: 2,61) Scopus
- Hatzigeorgiadis A., Morela E., Elbe A-M., Kouli O. & Sanchez X. (2013). «The integrative role of sport in multicultural societies». European Psychologist, Volume 18, No. 3, Special Issue, pages 191-202. Hogrefe. (Impact Factor: 1.84, SJR: 0,54) Scopus
- Morela E., Hatzigeorgiadis A., Kouli O., Elbe A-M., & Sanchez X. (2013). «Team cohesion and ethnic-cultural identity in adolescent migrant athletes». International Journal of Intercultural Relations, Volume 37, No. 5, pages 643-647. Elsevier Editorial System. (Impact Factor: 0.940, SJR: 0,67) Scopus
- Gioftsidou A., Vernadakis N., Malliou P., Batzios S., Sofokleous P., Antoniou P., Kouli O., Tsapralis K., & Godolias G. (2013). «Typical balance exercises or exergames for balance improvement?» Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation, Volume 3, pages 299-305. (Impact Factor: 0.613, SJR: 0,33) Scopus
- Zetou E., Kouli O., Psarras A., Tzetzis G. & Michalopoulou M. (2013). «The Role of Involvement in the Loyalty of Sport Fans in Professional Volleyball». International Journal of Sport Management, Recreation & Tourism, Volume 12, pages 1-16.
- Gioftsidou A., Malliou P., Pafis G., Beneka A., Tsapralis K., Sofokleous P., Kouli O., Roka S., & Godolias G. (2012). «Balance training programs for soccer injuries prevention». Journal of Human Sport & Exercise, Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 639-647. (Impact Factor: 0.00, SJR: 0,14) Scopus
- Barbas I., Kouli O., Bebetsos E., Mirzaei B. & Curby D.G. (2011). «The relationship between emotions and confidence among wrestling athletes in Greece». International Journal of Wrestling Science, Volume 1, No. 1, pages 33-42.
- Olga Kouli, Alexandra Avloniti, Fotini Venetsanou, Dimitra Giannakidou, Sofia Gazi & Antonis Kambas (2010). «The effect of a psychomotor training program on the motor proficiency of preschool children in a multicultural environment». European Psychomotricity Journal, Volume 3, No. 1, pages 31-36.
- O. Kouli, E. Bebetsos & I. Kamperis (2010). «The relationship between emotions and confidence among athletes from different competitive sports». Kinesiology. International Journal of Fundamental and Applied Kinesiology, Volume 42, No. 2, pages 194-200. (Impact Factor: 0.34, SJR: 0,18) Scopus
- E. Tsitskari & O. Kouli (2010). «Intrinsic motivation, sport perception competence and life satisfaction in sport camps». Word Leisure Journal, Volume 52, No. 4, pages 279-290. Scopus
- Anastasia Beneka, Paraskevi Malliou, Olga Kouli, Asimenia Gioftsidou, Maria Papadopoulou, Evangelos Bebetsos & George Godolias (2010). «Evaluating the emotions of patients with chronic low back pain. A preliminary examination». Sport sciences for Health, Volume 6, Number 1, pages 17-22. (Impact Factor: 0.46, SJR: 0,16) Scopus
- S. Rokka, G., Mavridis, O. Kouli (2010). «The impact of exercise intensity on mood state of participants in dance aerobics programms». Studies in Physical Culture and Tourism, Volume 17, No. 3, pages 241-246.
- S. Rokka, O. Kouli, G. Mavridis, G. Kosta (2009). «Job Satisfaction among Dance Aerobic Instructors». The Cyprus Journal of Science, Volume 7, pages 65-73.
- O. Kouli, S. Rokka, G. Mavridis, V. Derri (2009). «The effect of an aerobic program on health-related fitness and motivational on elementary school pupils». Studies in Physical Culture and Tourism, Volume 16, No. 3, pages 301-307.
- Olga Kouli & Athanasios Papaioannou (2009). «Ethnic/cultural identity salience, achievement goals and motivational climate in multicultural physical education classes». Psychology of Sport and Exercise, Volume 10, (June 2008), pages 45-51. (Impact Factor: 2.35, SJR: 0,81) Scopus
- E. Bebetsos, D. Konstantoulas, G. Bebetsos, O. Kouli (2008). «Moral Functioning among Team Handball Players». The Cyprus Journal of Science, Volume 6, pages 49-59.
- Evaggelos Bebetsos, Olga Kouli & Panagiotis Antoniou (2007). «Attitudes and behaviors of University students towards the use of computers» International Journal of Computer Science in Sport, Volume 6, Edition 1, (April 2006), pages 55-63.
- Athanasios Papaioannou, Evaggelos Bebetsos, Yannis Theodorakis, Triantafyllos Christodoulidis, & Olga Kouli (2006). «Causal relationships of sport exercise involvement with goal orientations, perceived competence and intrinsic motivation in physical education: A longitudinal study» Journal of Sports Sciences, Volume 24, Issue 4, (April 2006), pages 367-382. Publisher: Taylor & Francis. (Impact Factor: 2.602, SJR: 0,91) Scopus
- Evangelos Bebetsos, Panagiotis Antoniou, Olga Kouli, & Georgios Trikas (2004). «Knowledge and information in prediction of intention to play badminton». Perceptual and Motor Skills, 98, 1210-1218. (Impact Factor: 0.60, SJR: 0,26) Scopus
- Athanasios Koustelios, Olga Kouli, & Nicholas Theodorakis (2003). «Job security and job satisfaction among Greek fitness instructors». Perceptual and Motor Skills, 97, 192-194. (Impact Factor: 0.60, SJR: 0,26) Scopus
- Papaioannou, A. Kouli, O. (1999). «The effects of task structure, perceived motivational climate, and goal orientation on students’ task involvement and anxiety». Journal of Applied Sport Psychology. Volume 11, Number 1, page 51-71, (March 1999). (Impact Factor: 2.067, SJR: 0,83) Scopus
Publications in Greek language:
- Agomamiti G., Koufou N., Kouli Olga, Michalopoulou M., Bebetsos E., & Douda E. (2018). "Emotions before the fight of Cypriot young athletes and basketball players". Physical Education & Sports. vol. 38, vol. 3 & amp; 4, 58-61.
- Wolf A., Kouli Olga, Bembetsos E., & Antoniou P. (2017). "Investigation of the correlation between the motivation and the self-esteem of blind athletes in Greece". Physical Education & Sports. Vol. 37, Vol. 3 & amp; 4, 32-36.
- Dimitris Sparis, Vassiliki Derri & Kouli Olga (2016). "Social behaviors of preschool children in and out of play: similarities and differences". Sports & Society - Athletic Science Magazine, 57, 37-47.
- Hatzimichael M., Kouli O. & Michalopoulou M. (2015) "The game as a means to acquire and maintain knowledge on environmental issues for urban and suburban green". 7th Panhellenic of PEEK.PE - Environmental Education and Training for Sustainability, Volos 8-10 May 2015.
- Tsatsakos Georgios, Kouli Olga, Michalopoulou Maria, Maliou Paraskevi & Godolias Georgios (2014). "Checking the reliability and validity of a questionnaire recording incapacity in patients with low back pain in the elderly". Physical therapy.
- E. Zetou, A. Psarras, O. Kouli & M. Michalopoulou (2014). "The role of blending agents, the dedication of the fans to their professional volleyball team". Sports & Society - Athletic Science Magazine. Issue 56, 9-18.
- Marianna Hatzimichael, Olga Kouli & Maria Mihalopoulou (2013). "The impact of physical education lessons through games on the acquisition of environmental knowledge". Sports & Society - Athletic Science Magazine. Issue 54, 77-84.
- Derri B., Kouli O., & Emmanouilidou K. (2013) "Comparison of active educational and undergraduate students of physical education to their knowledge of student assessment". Physical Education & Sports, vol. 36, wall 1, 163-170.
- Olga Kouli & Athanasios Papaioannou (2010). "The relationship of student perception to national identity with self-perception in physical education." Sports & Society - Athletic Science Magazine. Issue 50, 49-67.
- Olga Kouli, Stella Rokka & Eugenia Kouli (2007). "The effect of yoga programs on the mental mood of adult women". Sports Psychology. Issue 18, 59-71.
- Olga Kouli & Athanasios Papaioannou (2007). "Student's perception of individuality and collectivity in the physical education lesson". Sports & Society - Athletic Science Magazine. Issue 45, 22-30.
- Styliani Chroni, Anna Kourtesopoulou, & Olga Kouli (2007). "Follow-up experiences of sexual harassment in athletes and prevention in Greek sports". Searches in Physical Education & Sport - Electronic Journal, vol. 5, issue 2, 283-893.
- Serbezis Vasilios, Kouli Olga & Vassiliou Athina (2007). "The influence of Greek dances, aerobics and muscular empowerment on the psychological mood of adult women with and without chronic diseases". Journal of Greek Scientific Society of Dance - Electronic Magazine, vol. 1, 30-38.
- Olga Kouli & Athanasios Papaioannou. (2006). "Intercultural Approach to Physical Education". Searches in Physical Education & Sport - Electronic Magazine, vol. 4, issue 2, 168-181.
- Evangelos Bembetsos, Stella Rokka, Olga Kouli (2005). "Self-effectiveness of primary school pupils in their eating habits". Sports & Society - Athletic Science Magazine. Issue 40, 38-45.
- Theodorakis N., Kouli, O., Koutselios, A. (2003). "The role of organizing actors in the professional satisfaction of gynecologists". Physical Education & Sports, issue 50, 22-32.