Personal Page of Papadimitriou Katerina
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 30 July 2019 07:05
|Full Name:||Katerina Papadimitriou|
|Area of expertise:||Coaching with emphasis on the technical and tactical data analysis of team sports|
|Sector:||Sports Training Theory & Application|
|Telephone:||+30 25310 39717|
|Office hours for the students:||Tuesday: 12:00-13:30|
-(N315) New Technologies in Sport
-Part of the teaching subject “Research Methods”
-(Ν141) Didactic of Soccer
-Part of the teaching subject “Athletic Performance Assessment Laboratory” (N148-247)
- Performance analysis in sport.
- Analysis of technical and tactical analysis in sport (Olympics and Paralympics sports).
- Improving the quality of epployees's life through exercise and "stop smoking" programs.
Brief curriculum vitae
- 1986-1991: Degree of Physical Education, University of Novi Sad, Yugoslavia
- 1992-1994 :Master of Science in Coaching, Department of Physical Education, University of Novi Sad, Yugoslavia.
- 1995-1998 : Ph.D. in Physical Education (Thesis: Models of technical and tactical behavior of different level basketball players), Department of Physical Education & Sport Science, Democritus University of Thrace.
- Teaching at the Postgraduate Program of Studies "Sports and Quality of Life" of the Department of Physical Education and Sport of the Democritus University of Thrace and the University of Thessaly. Participation (4 lectures) in the course "New technologies in the training process" and in the course "Maximizing sports performance or performance" (1 lecture).
- 1 st Meeting of Complex Systems and Sport, 4th International Conference on Computer Science in Sport organized by the Instituto Nacional d 'Educacio Fisica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain, May 14-17, 2003. Suggestion: "Video analysis in the assessment of the volleyball stetter's competitive behavior ».
- 9th International Congress of Physical Education and Sport, organized by the Teaching Hospital of Athens (TEFAA), in Komotini from 17-19 May 2002. Title of the Seminar: "Application of Video Analysis Methods". Suggestion: "Design of the competition observation".
- 1st Symposium of Team Coaching organized by the Union of Nordic Workers in Thessaloniki from November 16-17, 2002. Title of the Seminar: "Basketball". Suggestion: "Video Analysis: Beyond Simple Strategy".
- 10th International Congress of Physical Education and Sport, organized by the Teaching and Research Center of Teaching Staff, DTT, in Komotini from 18-20 May 2001. Title of the Seminar: "Application of Video Analysis Methods". Suggestion: "Design of the competition observation".
- Reviewer: Sport and Society, Athletic Science Magazine, Physical Education and Sports, Women and Sports, Perceptual and Motor Skills.
Participation in research projects: